Alamaze - New

Full Version: Limited Forum Diplomacy - Game 5186
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I hope this means we're even.
DA-DE

My dearest Demon Prince,
Are you sure you want conflict with me this early? Not too late to pull your emmys and declare a NAP or Alliance. But if you insist, I will finish what you think you have started.
We are the Drow. Resistance is futile.
NE-WA

As we now have a few months recorded perhaps it is time to sign the NAP we previously discussed? We are open to such now or at a later date.

NE-ALL
The Dead are usually docile and have no drive to expand. We simply wish to perform experiments on The Mostly Dead.

Acererak

(09-04-2018, 02:19 AM)DuPont Wrote: [ -> ]SO:
Running his bare feet along his brand-new plush blue carpet, the Blue Wizard pulled back his new blue velvet curtains to let the summer sun in so he could read his dispatches. The work was going well, collecting the lost treasures. He clicked his teeth in annoyance when he read of the stuffy bunch of prudes who had intruded on his lands but at least he had the satisfaction of knowing that they were a day late and a drachma short. He realized that with the summer winds, the waters of the Sea of Mystery were likely to be crowded with boats. He'd better make sure there were no misunderstandings. He wrote some replies and then rang the bell for the servant boy to take them. And then he went back to studdying the mysterious key that had just been delivered. If the ancient runes on it were right, he'd just discovered something he'd wanted for a very long time!

SO-SA: I am not one to care about 'poaching' of artifacts in regions. I've always considered it fair game and whoever grabs it, gets it. Having said that, let's not bring our groups into conflict, shall we? I don't see much to be gained by that. Are we agreed?

SO-GN: I will be declaring you an ally this turn. Don't want our fleets to tangle.

(GN) Greetings mighty friend to the North. The Gnomes rejoice with the free trade at our border and the knowledge that we are locked together in friendship as true allies. We will make the ally declaration ASAP as well but promise not to conduct sea patrols in Torvale seas in the meantime. Orders are still a tad short. I hope the key leads you to the item you seek! Thank you once again for your friendship and alliance.
(09-04-2018, 05:26 PM)Calidor Wrote: [ -> ]NE-WA

As we now have a few months recorded perhaps it is time to sign the NAP we previously discussed?  We are open to such now or at a later date.

NE-ALL
The Dead are usually docile and have no drive to expand.  We simply wish to perform experiments on The Mostly Dead.

Would you be interested n an Alliance my dead friend?

Wayde2010

SA - SO

I was hoping to slip in and out quietly, no interest in conflict. My excavators found a treasure chest that the key to open just happened to be a few miles across our borders. I do know the location of that which your newly acquired key will open. I could save you a divination and the location is within walking distance of you group, no telaporting would be needed. I am open to some king of agreement in exchange for the location. If interested, let me know.

SA - All

Our nation continues to be interested in allying with like minded rulers who wish to bring order to these lands, all communication will be considered and responded to. Good luck to all, great success to some.
(09-04-2018, 04:31 AM)Calidor Wrote: [ -> ]NE:

The problem with running a Kingdom of the Dead is that they tend to have short memories and cannot stay focused on their assignments.  Twice now I have dispatched "trained agents" to simply recon a location for anything of interest (in my own... previously explored kingdom) and they failed to return.  If this keeps up I may have to start hiring living agents... which will require me to pay them a wage.

sigh

(09-04-2018, 07:48 PM)PTRILEY Wrote: [ -> ]

As we now have a few months recorded perhaps it is time to sign the NAP we previously discussed?  We are open to such now or at a later date.

NE-ALL
The Dead are usually docile and have no drive to expand.  We simply wish to perform experiments on The Mostly Dead.

Let us agree to a NAP which will run the maximum allowed duration (3 seasons) and then we can take a view of the surroundings and determine if a more formal arrangement is called for.   My only reluctance is that such slots are limited and agreeing to an Alliance with one neighbor might make the others nervous, for which I would not blame them despite my continued assurances of our peaceful intentions.
(09-04-2018, 08:24 PM)Calidor Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-04-2018, 04:31 AM)Calidor Wrote: [ -> ]NE:

The problem with running a Kingdom of the Dead is that they tend to have short memories and cannot stay focused on their assignments.  Twice now I have dispatched "trained agents" to simply recon a location for anything of interest (in my own... previously explored kingdom) and they failed to return.  If this keeps up I may have to start hiring living agents... which will require me to pay them a wage.

sigh

(09-04-2018, 07:48 PM)PTRILEY Wrote: [ -> ]

NE-ALL

Let us agree to a NAP which will run the maximum allowed duration (3 seasons) and then we can take a view of the surroundings and determine if a more formal arrangement is called for.   My only reluctance is that such slots are limited and agreeing to an Alliance with one neighbor might make the others nervous, for which I would not blame them despite my continued assurances of our peaceful intentions.

Sounds good, NAP agreed too  I am thinking it ends on T12?  Or 13? Since it actually starts on T10  lol
SO-SA
If you get this message in time, I would trade you 10k gold for 1 food in exchange for the location of the item. If you agree to this, just give me the coordinates in relation to the current location of our groups and I'll send the gold this turn. Unless you prefer it next turn, in which case just say so. If you do not see this in time, I will just go ahead with divining the location.
(09-04-2018, 08:17 PM)Wayde2010 Wrote: [ -> ]SA - All

Our nation continues to be interested in allying with like minded rulers who wish to bring order to these lands, all communication will be considered and responded to.  Good luck to all,  great success to some.

DA - SA
I will issue an Ally with you next turn if you do likewise! If you are interested in bashing on the DE, he has decided to pick a fight!

The Drow
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17