Alamaze - New

Full Version: Limited Forum Diplomacy - Game 5186
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Wayde2010

SA-NE
There is no urgency, we can follow up on the next great eclipse, or by turn 6, whichever comes first.

Acererak

(GN)

GN- SO

Mighty northern neighbor. Our eternal thanks for leaving our bastion undisturbed. I am happy to offer you a human village in our native lands as recompense for the trust shown. I'd also like to inquire if you might have a pop center you may be willing to trade for in the Sea of Mystery. Unfortunately the gods above didn't see fit to populate Runnimede seas with a pop center and we desire one for our future capital. Our King remembers fondly his father taking him on seafaring expeditions on the seas of mystery when he was a boy.

I can use a village I ran across in Torvale and left undisturbed as a reference point for the Human village in Runnimede and any other possible future trades.

Perhaps this leads to an alliance in the future. Alliances are built on trust.

Acererak

(08-25-2018, 07:22 PM)Wayde2010 Wrote: [ -> ](SA)

NE - The object of my ancestor is known as the [Oracle of the Old Gods] We are open to negotiate its return to its rightful owners.

(GN) Cryptic. I'm coming to get it if you can't be more definitive.

Acererak

(GN)

GN- SA

I am happy to offer you food in the winter in the future shall you need it.
To my Necromantic neighbor,

I require your town in Oakendell. Please accept my town at FJ as compensation.

The Grand Druid
(08-25-2018, 09:36 PM)Wayde2010 Wrote: [ -> ]SA-NE
There is no urgency, we can follow up on the next great eclipse, or by turn 6, whichever comes first.
Excellent.  If I should I uncover it before then I shall hold it safely in our crypts for you.

(08-25-2018, 09:39 PM)Acererak Wrote: [ -> ](GN) Cryptic. I'm coming to get it if you can't be more definitive.
Sending an uninvited group to pillage treasure in another's territory could be misconstrued as a hostile action. As we are about to retrieve 2 artifacts of Fine value (and have a 3rd location we are moving to) it is likely that you would risk this for nothing.  If this item is of particular value to you and you wish to barter then please feel free to open negotiations.

(08-25-2018, 10:12 PM)Eregnon Wrote: [ -> ]To my Necromantic neighbor,

The Grand Druid

It shall be done as you say.  We had passed your holding previously and so know it's location well.

Wayde2010

SA

SA-GN

I very much appreciate your offer and will be happy to come to an agreement. The Divine armies do get hungry.

Acererak

(08-25-2018, 11:44 PM)Calidor Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2018, 09:36 PM)Wayde2010 Wrote: [ -> ]SA-NE
Excellent.  If I should I uncover it before then I shall hold it safely in our crypts for you.

(08-25-2018, 09:39 PM)Acererak Wrote: [ -> ](GN) Cryptic. I'm coming to get it if you can't be more definitive.
Sending an uninvited group to pillage treasure in another's territory could be misconstrued as a hostile action. As we are about to retrieve 2 artifacts of Fine value (and have a 3rd location we are moving to) it is likely that you would risk this for nothing.  If this item is of particular value to you and you wish to barter then please feel free to open negotiations.

(08-25-2018, 10:12 PM)Eregnon Wrote: [ -> ]To my Necromantic neighbor,

The Grand Druid

It shall be done as you say.  We had passed your holding previously and so know it's location well.

(GN) Curious, you seem to be willing to hold the SA and his foreknowledge artifact for him but mine is "treasure in your territory that I might be pillaging"? I'd like to retrieve my artifact. It is in row D. Is one of the fine encounters you are moving on or at in this column? It'd be nice if I could get my kingdom artifact.
A tense third turn for some.

WA-DE an alliance is still on table, and/or a NAP on t6-9?

WA-NE same, as above.

Fire King
(08-25-2018, 09:39 PM)Acererak Wrote: [ -> ](GN) Curious, you seem to be willing to hold the SA and his foreknowledge artifact for him but mine is "treasure in your territory that I might be pillaging"? I'd like to retrieve my artifact. It is in row D. Is one of the fine encounters you are moving on or at in this column? It'd be nice if I could get my kingdom artifact.

NE-GN
Ahh my Gnomish friend.  The Dead treat all the same.   The difference is all in the way the question is posed:

One person seemed to respect our sovereign rights : "Lord of the Undead(NE) My ancestors have secreted an ancient item prized by my people in your territory. I do not wish to violate your border but am open to a deal for its retrieval, if you are interested." To which we responded positively that we could negotiate for the retrieval and transfer of this Holy Relic

The other simply said: "I don't want to waste my time popping up near you to retrieve if you have already found it." To which we responded with a reminder that we claim the resources of the Northern Mists and would be open to discussing an arrangement if this ancient artifact is of cultural significance.  

In either case, we are well aware of the artifacts at both DL and DQ.  We shall retrieve one this turn and one the next.  Should you wish to purchase it on Turn 6 we are certainly open to that discussion.

NE-DA
My liege has given me his commands for the next month.  I shall hold off on issuing them until tomorrow in case the Imperator wishes to finalize the proposed coastal village trade.  If communication is delayed by the weather we shall continue these discussions the next time the stars align for such communication.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17