Alamaze - New

Full Version: Limited Forum Diplomacy - Game 5186
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
NE-DA

Greetings Imperator. The minion which was in charge of counting was missing a digit. This is unfortunately all too common when dealing with the undead. You no doubt have noticed our Emissary in your region. This turn he shall travel to the seaside village you recommended and next, he shall convert them to the undying so long as you are still able to tax them.

Acererak

(GN)

GN-SO

Mighty Blue Wizard in your hidden tower. Would love to cement our friendship and make the trade for my liege's new water home. My town in Torvale seems a fitting trade for one in the water if possible? The gold there has been augmented to make it more worth your while.

Let me know if you prefer another trade.

Your diminutive friend.
(SO)

SO-GN: We will take that trade. Start at the village of reference, go up one league and then west until you reach the sea and you will see the island just off the shore.
(08-27-2018, 01:30 AM)gkmetty Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2018, 01:19 AM)PTRILEY Wrote: [ -> ]A tense third turn for some.

WA-DE  an alliance is still on table, and/or a NAP on t6-9?

WA-NE  same, as above.

Fire King

HI PTRILEY,  how about a NA pact till turn 12.  At that time we can discuss an extension if it meets our needs.
Due to rules set prior to game let’s do a NAP on T9-T12?

Acererak

(GN)

GN - RA

Greetings neighbor to the East. Wanted to open dialogue as to date the only communication was your taking my village in Arcania. Many women and children have been coming across our borders as refugees of this attack. We'd like to know this was an isolated incident and you have no ill intention to the peace loving Gnomes. All we care to do is work in our mines creating beautiful gold for our liege so he may create powerful wizards and agents.

Acererak

(08-30-2018, 12:25 AM)DuPont Wrote: [ -> ](SO)

SO-GN: We will take that trade. Start at the village of reference, go up one league and then west until you reach the sea and you will see the island just off the shore.

(GN)

Excellent. Shall we consider ourselves to be allies and formalize this so that our mighty fleets do not intercept one another? My formal declaration can happen in the next couple of turns but would declare it here as well.
(SO) Yes, I will declare your kingdom an ally sometime before the next next time of talking.
RA:

I'm not sure what your 1RA is up to, but I would appreciate it if you would cease-and-desist. We have a very balanced ecosystem down here and you're scaring the wildlife.

AN
(08-30-2018, 02:28 AM)Acererak Wrote: [ -> ](GN)

GN - RA

Greetings neighbor to the East. Wanted to open dialogue as to date the only communication was your taking my village in Arcania. Many women and children have been coming across our borders as refugees of this attack. We'd like to know this was an isolated incident and you have no ill intention to the peace loving Gnomes. All we care to do is work in our mines creating beautiful gold for our liege so he may create powerful wizards and agents.

(RA)

RA ---> GN

Sorry for the late reply.  We took the village to strengthen our hold on Arcania as we are surrounded by ambitious kingdoms but we have no intentions of travelling into your territories, you have our word.  Should you like some gold for your village I would be happy to make you a trade.  Let's discuss terms.

RA ---> SO

We also will be happy to reimburse you for the town in our region that we appropriated.  Let us discuss terms.  We have no plans to enter your territories either.
(08-30-2018, 02:09 PM)Drogo Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2018, 02:28 AM)Acererak Wrote: [ -> ](GN)

GN - RA

(RA)

RA ---> GN

Sorry for the late reply.  We took the village to strengthen our hold on Arcania as we are surrounded by ambitious kingdoms but we have no intentions of travelling into your territories, you have our word.  Should you like some gold for your village I would be happy to make you a trade.  Let's discuss terms.

RA ---> SO

We also will be happy to reimburse you for the town in our region that we appropriated.  Let us discuss terms.  We have no plans to enter your territories either.

Hey RA....what about my town you took? You could have dropped a hat and said. I found yours on turn 1 and left it alone. So I suppose taking it will not be an issue with you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17