Alamaze - New

Full Version: Limited Forum Diplomacy - Game 5186
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
(09-08-2018, 11:09 PM)Calidor Wrote: [ -> ]NE- ALL

It appears our Demonic neighbors have left us.  Would it make sense to look for a replacement?

Is this confirmed?
WA-DA

Let me know what you need for it.
Friends I sent a note to support and RY Vor yesterday that I would take the vacant position.  I've not had a reply yet.  I'm not sure when the next turn is due?

Acererak

(GN) Many many reports coming in of conflict across the lands. The Gnome King feels secure with his strong ally to the North. We are very alike, wanting to study arcane magics and perfect our abilities in intelligence.

Wayde2010

SA - DA I am in on your offer. I have already started my assistance effort. I will put in an ALL with you this turn if amenable. The SA was called upon to restore order and has responded.

SA - SO Thank you, I will put in the trade order.
All - I finally heard from support last nigh regarding a standby position (DE)  It seems Rick was not aware a position was available.  He was going to look and I have not heard any more.  It may be too late?  If the position misses a turn and gets hammered it likely won't be viable anymore.
(09-09-2018, 08:15 PM)Wayde2010 Wrote: [ -> ]SA - DA  I am in on your offer.  I have already started my assistance effort.  I will put in an ALL with you this turn if amenable.  The SA was called upon to restore order and has responded.

That is excellent news! I will put in an Alliance order next turn. I propose that for the time being, I will take all the water PCs and the DE hidden capitol and you can have all the land PCs in R6. We can then discuss actual control of the region going forward. It will also be nice to have a trade partner. Be aware that the RA will likely come after one of us very soon if the GN doesn't get involved to help stunt his expansions.
WA-RA

Looking for a trade partner in South. Maybe an ally if interested, before they all get taken.
RA ----> WA

Available and amenable to both Smile
NE-ALL

My Master had bid me to hold off on issuing orders in the hope that the Demon ruler might rise or be replaced, but it seems to be a foregone conclusion that they are gone from this land.

It is interesting to see how the power blocks form... GN-SO, DA-SA, WA-RA. AN seems to be on the ropes while the Druid and the Dead seem content to strengthen their borders and focus internally.

This message will bring a close to our communication window for the next few months. When next we speak the land may look very different than it does now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17