Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Forum Only Diplomacy
(11-17-2016, 07:38 PM)Devildog Wrote:
(11-17-2016, 07:28 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: (RA) - GN your emissary is resting comfortably and I will gladly return her for 1 g.  Obviously, I was not expecting that.  I'd love to know the detail of the battle for the capitol.  The odds were certainly with you.

(RA) PI - was that you filching gold at Zarathon?  If so just own up and no big deal.  I can understand the sell sword obligations to your client, who I attacked.  If things were to continue for long, or escalate, I would have to look at it differently.  The last one to take a little gold from Zarathon paid with a pc and found it was not cost effective.

GN - RA
I will put in the ransom order this turn.

The battle was posted in its entirety by the nomads.  In addition there were 2 summon death spells and whatever spell the Nomad wizard casted was dispelled - probably it was a guarded attack spell to save himself and the Nomad artifacts. His other 2 wizards teleported away before the battle.

(NO) It was a kill wizard shot. Got dispelled.

(11-17-2016, 07:50 PM)Acererak Wrote:
(11-17-2016, 07:28 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: (RA) - GN your emissary is resting comfortably and I will gladly return her for 1 g.  Obviously, I was not expecting that.  I'd love to know the detail of the battle for the capitol.  The odds were certainly with you.

(RA) PI - was that you filching gold at Zarathon?  If so just own up and no big deal.  I can understand the sell sword obligations to your client, who I attacked.  If things were to continue for long, or escalate, I would have to look at it differently.  The last one to take a little gold from Zarathon paid with a pc and found it was not cost effective.

GN - RA

The battle was posted in its entirety by the nomads.  In addition there were 2 summon death spells and whatever spell the Nomad wizard casted was dispelled - probably it was a guarded attack spell to save himself and the Nomad artifacts. His other 2 wizards teleported away before the battle.

Ah, 50% chance of killing my lowest level wizard but also a near certain death sentence. Of course invisibility wouldn't have saved him either. I assume he was not skilled enough to teleport away before the battle

(PI) RA , really, you think I am wasting orders stealing gold? Let me get this strait, you think I am wasting my time with my max trainable agents stealing gold which to do the theft, would cost mt me 7000 gold and I have to hope you did not spend down all your gold.  Now a safe attempt would be to steal from a village, but no a city with an empire who is now at war I am going to risk my  agents time/orders and gold to steal a petty amount of pocket change?  Be real here, what does stealing gold get me for the big picture?  You can accuse me when a real bad thing occurs, stealing gold is not it, its a waste of my time.  

-Rogal

(11-17-2016, 08:10 PM)Devildog Wrote:
(11-17-2016, 07:50 PM)Acererak Wrote:

GN - RA

Ah, 50% chance of killing my lowest level wizard but also a near certain death sentence. Of course invisibility wouldn't have saved him either. I assume he was not skilled enough to teleport away before the battle

(NO) Correct, instant teleport is lvl 4 for Nomad.

SA -so there was some  overlap, nonomad wrong again

SA -so there was some  overlap, nonomad wrong again

(11-17-2016, 08:14 PM)Rogal Wrote: (PI) RA , really, you think I am wasting orders stealing gold? Let me get this strait, you think I am wasting my time with my max trainable agents stealing gold which to do the theft, would cost mt me 7000 gold and I have to hope you did not spend down all your gold.  Now a safe attempt would be to steal from a village, but no a city with an empire who is now at war I am going to risk my  agents time/orders and gold to steal a petty amount of pocket change?  Be real here, what does stealing gold get me for the big picture?  You can accuse me when a real bad thing occurs, stealing gold is not it, its a waste of my time.  

-Rogal

(RA) - Rogal, sorry if I   shook the wrong tree.  It does indeed seem like a  lame mission, especially at this time of year.  I didn't exactly accuse, just asked if you did it.  You said no and that's good enough for me.

(PI) This turn got quiet all of a sudden, hope its because everyone is doing there turn today.

(NO)

Rogal - Here are some targets for you and your agents this turn. Good Hunting. I would be very thankful and consider my credits redeemed in full if you assasinated either the Gnome or Ranger King.

Silver Summit XY Army Group 1RA Warlord Knight of Kyr
Vanasheen YU Patrol 2GN NA
Vanasheen YU Army Group 4GN Grand Marshal Brightsnout

Omni The people of Omni (Area XS) have rebelled against our rulership! They have
joined the Ranger kingdom. It is believed their Duke Westmoreland was
behind the uprising.

Sparce Red Hook The people of Sparce Red Hook (Area YL) have rebelled against our
rulership! They have joined the Gnome kingdom. It is believed their Count
Schylock was behind the uprising.

Xanthes The people of Xanthes (Area YQ) have rebelled against our rulership! It is
believed Governor Sab the Swindler of the Gnome kingdom was behind the
uprising.

(11-17-2016, 11:35 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(11-17-2016, 08:14 PM)Rogal Wrote: (PI) RA , really, you think I am wasting orders stealing gold? Let me get this strait, you think I am wasting my time with my max trainable agents stealing gold which to do the theft, would cost mt me 7000 gold and I have to hope you did not spend down all your gold.  Now a safe attempt would be to steal from a village, but no a city with an empire who is now at war I am going to risk my  agents time/orders and gold to steal a petty amount of pocket change?  Be real here, what does stealing gold get me for the big picture?  You can accuse me when a real bad thing occurs, stealing gold is not it, its a waste of my time.  

-Rogal

(RA) - Rogal, sorry if I   shook the wrong tree.  It does indeed seem like a  lame mission, especially at this time of year.  I didn't exactly accuse, just asked if you did it.  You said no and that's good enough for me.

(NO) By the way, that was me just doing some training and having you pay for it.