Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Forum Only Diplomacy
(11-06-2016, 06:13 PM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(11-06-2016, 04:30 PM)Acererak Wrote: (NO)

NO- SA: Which of your emissaries do you wish returned this turn? I am able to use one order for that. Perhaps the GN will be next turn? Will return for 1 measly gold piece.

SA - NO  I would like my agent this turn for the 1 gold piece.  Thank you 

Rellgar

(NO) Consider it done.

SA-NO Lord of the Sands, all has gone smoothly we appreciate the return of our agent. Go ahead and exchange with others next, we are content to wait for our other lowly servant. Please do tax those at the village for supporting such a vile King and my govener will take it over and cleanse it further. I'm not at all surprised at such behavior from the Necromancer. 

Rellgar

SA-PI Lord of the Four seas, We have noticed the little tyrant has moved in to the village of pirate's cove and your most displeased at him. I assume you have things well in hand, however if you have need of any assistance, please don't hesitate to ask. 

Rellgar

(NO)

NO-NE: As offered previously, let me know if you wish to receive terms. I can't say you'll like them but if your choice is a form of surrender or complete annihilation that is up to you. You will not receive another chance.

(DU) - NO. Greetings King of the Sand, the Lord of the Forest is interested in how we might go about working towards a common goal. We also would like to see the release of our kinsman this turn and how we might facilitate that.

(DU) - SA/RA/GN - The Lord of the Forest has considered your proposals of peace and we would be agreeable to have peace through turn 26 to start. While we have known peace with 2 of you the third party is new to us and we prefer to start slow on these things. We would be happy to look at this again in 4 months time and see if this relation blooms.

Atuan - Middling Centaurian Scribe

(PI) to SA the TY is trying to survive so I get what he is doing and I can deal with it.  BTY, it sounds like you looked in on my village, any idea whats there?    As a note are you and your other working relation empires closer to getting his last groups and population centers and possible hidden alternate capital?

- Rogal

(DU) - PI Greetings Admiral, The Lord of the Forest wishes to engage in training with you if you are amiable. I would be willing to return funds or other services.

Sincerely,

Atuan - Middling Centaurian Scribe

(PI) DU what are you asking for?  Another artifact recovery?

(11-07-2016, 07:31 PM)Rogal Wrote: (PI) to SA the TY is trying to survive so I get what he is doing and I can deal with it.  BTY, it sounds like you looked in on my village, any idea whats there?    As a note are you and your other working relation empires closer to getting his last groups and population centers and possible hidden alternate capital?

- Rogal

SA> yes at the village. This is all I have discovered this past month, I'm still looking for any sign of his other troops so I may peruse him. I suspect there hiding in Torvale since I no longer have control or inactive. We still need to hear from the GN and RA.

TY  Prince         Targ of the Pits
TY Baron       Radbug

(DU) - PI. I wish to steal food from you(raise my agents) and give it back to you in food or gold or other services later.