Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Dreaming of a Steely Christmas
If painted is playing, i’m in too, unless the spot is needed for a newbie. Number 1

(12-24-2019, 09:40 PM)PTRILEY Wrote: If painted is playing,  i’m in too, unless the spot is needed for a newbie.  Number 1

Yay!

i would take number two, same if newbie wants in i will hold off, sorry PT missed that

(12-24-2019, 10:33 PM)uncledarkseid Wrote: i would take one, same if newbie wants in i will hold off

Like #1?  Because I picked #1?  But if you insist on #1, I will give it to you?

I'd like to try a game.

(12-25-2019, 12:27 AM)Mrs.Ssshhh Wrote: I'd like to try a game.

If your legit,  send an email to support and sign up for a game account.

Ok sent up game account, i looked at the service plan, but did not see the price list. I was wondering if its possible to pay for a game outright instead of the monthly charge?

Yes you can, but isnt the first game free?

(12-25-2019, 12:27 AM)Mrs.Ssshhh Wrote: I'd like to try a game.

Try out the tutorial game. It's free and you can play an unlimited number of times. Just login at:  http://fallofromegame.com/alamazeorders/

Click on the Start Tutorial button and within a couple of minutes, you should get your turn 0 files via email (check your spam folder just in case). Play until you become comfortable with the controls on issuing actions (orders) for your kingdom.

(12-25-2019, 01:17 AM)Brekk Wrote: Yes you can, but isnt the first game free?

Yeah, to clarify, you have to establish an account at Scout level, which entitles you to one game at a time.  And your first game will not have a setup charge.  So, essentially, you cannot pay all-in for your first game.  I know, it sounds sort of like Catch 22, but you have to become a player.  So signup, pay $9.95, and enjoy Alamaze.