Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5542 Spring Steel
Lord Garth DU- I'd be happy to pay you 40k gold for 80k food. Seems like the bounty spells are pumpin'.

(05-11-2021, 09:38 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: Lord Garth DU- I'd be happy to pay you 40k gold for 80k food. Seems like the bounty spells are pumpin'.

Harvests have been good. I think I am averaging a bit over 50%. That 80k is on the way.

(05-11-2021, 10:36 PM)Lord Garth Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 09:38 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: Lord Garth DU- I'd be happy to pay you 40k gold for 80k food. Seems like the bounty spells are pumpin'.

Harvests have been good.  I think I am averaging a bit over 50%.   That 80k is on the way.

Order in

I am the DE and you are the DU, btw.

(05-11-2021, 11:02 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: I am the DE and you are the DU, btw.

Yup. I made sure to double check. lol

RA-->HA

I will withdraw my forces from Darkover, as it appears that you have won the day there and I don't want a fight between us right now.

DE-AM

How's that working out for you? Unless you have a hidden power 7 about to destroy undead on me or something, I don't think so.

Another prince bites the dust...

(05-13-2021, 08:53 PM)Windstar Wrote: RA-->HA

I will withdraw my forces from Darkover, as it appears that you have won the day there and I don't want a fight between us right now.

Mr. Ranger!! That's the bestestest news I've read this whole day! I was worried that we'd have to hide all the good flatware and leave the christmas ale in the basement.

Can I provide you with anything in exchange? Always an even trade, as they say. Perhaps some of our world-renowned quiches? Is that the correct plural for quiche? I always forget that one. Anyways, those troops must eat a lot! And those wizards!!! Do wizards eat? Mine do. A lot. Almost entirely bacon. Apparently an all-bacon diet is key for wizardly powers. That's what they tell me.

Anyone else need quicheee? Maybe that's the word.

DE-IL
Very funny. I would sooner destroy a stained glass window than an artist like yourself.

PI -- HA

Would you have any food stores to trade for this turn? Perhaps 100k ?
Keeope