Alamaze - New

Full Version: Limited Forum Diplomacy - Game 5186
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Post your communications here!

No Dispersed (since we only have 10)
Communication Forum only and only every 3 turns (Turn results 0,3,6,9,12,15,18,21,24,27,30,33,36,39)
HC issues can be open or secret
2 Allies allowed (per rules)
NAP- Can only last 3 turns and cannot be renewed consecutively. (Example: NAP Agreed on results 3 runs to results 6. Cannot be renewed until 9)

Acererak

(GN)

Greetings from the Golden Principality of the Gnome!

We wish all kingdoms good hunting as we look to consolidate our regions, I urge you all to consider the wise investment in gold production you could make. Particularly for those who are lucky to have a hidden capital. Pay yourself first, I always say!

We wish for good relations with our neighbors and will remain within our natural home of Runnimede for the foreseeable future.

To the Ranger: If you have a village in Runnimede you would like to trade for mine in Arcania that is something I am willing to do.

To the Sorceror: My town in Torvale I would like to keep since it is unaffected by the Summer and would be a boon to us long term.
NE

My Master bids greetings to his fellow monarchs. Much like our Gnome counterpart we wish for good relations with all and have no expansion plans beyond our borders (for the foreseeable future of course). We would be happy to trade our holdings in R1 and R3. As there will be no communication possible for 3 months my Liege has instructed me to wait 1 day before issuing orders to our troops. We have a town in R1 and a village in R3. These are available for trade or purchase.
(WA)

Great Kings of Alamaze, greetings from the mountains.

The Warlock king seeks an alliance (Ally deceleration) with our neighbors in the Northern Mists (Necromancer King) and in the Eastern Steppes (Demon Prince King). The alliance can be set for any amount of turns each King desires, and can be renewed if we both agree. I would also request that any starting population I have in either region remain safe, as I will reciprocate in my Mountains.

We hope for peace and prosperity for all kingdoms.

Please post a reply if this is acceptable to either or both of your Kings. If agreeable shall we declare before turn 3?

Sincerely,
The king in the mountains
Greetings and Salutations:

We wish to convey our sincere desire for peace, and a hope for prosperity with the inhabitants of territories bordering the arid lands we now call home, the Mighty Ranger and the, ever elusive, Dark Elf....and of course the Gnome far to our west.

We are open to, well, limited communications. Your court emissaries are always welcome to conduct negotiates with us....just please keep your fools at home.

Consuls of Sands
From the NE to the WA

Great King of the Mountains my Master agrees that we shall mutually leave our existing population centers at peace for the foreseeable future. He also has instructed me to advise that he has totally peaceful intentions but feels it is too early for formal declarations of alliance.

He proposes that we revisit in a few seasons (results 6) as that is when planning would be most beneficial and we can react to world developments.

Also, should you see one of our low ranking emissaries in your city or other PC over the first few turns please be assured he is just there to rest while transiting to R2. He shall not interact with your people.
(08-22-2018, 07:19 PM)ICalidor Wrote: [ -> ]From the NE to the WA

Great King of the Mountains my Master agrees that we shall mutually leave our existing population centers at peace for the foreseeable future.  He also has instructed me to advise that he has totally peaceful intentions but feels it is too early for formal declarations of alliance.

He proposes that we revisit in a few seasons (results 6) as that is when planning would be most beneficial and we can react to world developments.

Also, should you see one of our low ranking emissaries in your city or other PC over the first few turns please be assured he is just there to rest while transiting to R2. He shall not interact with your people.

Excellent, we look forward to a prosperous future, we would like to revisit the alliance issue in a few turns also. For the foreseeable future, we too only have good intentions with our neighbors.

WA
(SO)
Greetings from the blue wizard! As we look up from our dusty tomes, we realize that our life of study is going to be interrupted; what a bother! To our noble Gnome brother to the south, we have no problem with you having a summer home in our fair lands but this assumes that we are able to keep our summer home on the neighboring region. Perhaps you can prevail upon the Illusionist to leave us alone? Or failing that, trade for a town in your region?
Above all, if you have a population center in our region and wish to keep it, you must let me know where it is. I hate wasting my army's time looking when they could be looking for vacant towns and villages!

Wayde2010

(SA)
Lords of Alamaze, the Sacred order is open to diplomacy with other like minded Kings seeking to achieve order by whatever means necessary. The end result out-ways the path. To the Druid of the North, I will be moving a small force out of your region post haste but will take 2 moons. I would be interested in keeping my town in the woods if you are so inclined. Lord of the Undead(NE) My ancestors have secreted an ancient item prized by my people in your territory. I do not wish to violate your border but am open to a deal for its retrieval, if you are interested.

May order reign throughout the Kindoms

Acererak

(08-22-2018, 08:06 PM)DuPont Wrote: [ -> ](SO)
Greetings from the blue wizard! As we look up from our dusty tomes, we realize that our life of study is going to be interrupted; what a bother! To our noble Gnome brother to the south, we have no problem with you having a summer home in our fair lands but this assumes that we are able to keep our summer home on the neighboring region. Perhaps you can prevail upon the Illusionist to leave us alone? Or failing that, trade for a town in your region?
Above all, if you have a population center in our region and wish to keep it, you must let me know where it is. I hate wasting my army's time looking when they could be looking for vacant towns and villages!

Hail Blue Wizard- master of magic! I will put my town location here publicly as a gesture of trust between us. I can’t promise a town in Runnimede but will promise a fair return in time. My town is at KG. We very much appreciate your respecting this territory.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17