Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anon, 12 Player Magic, Exploration, Team Victory Only
-12 player team game using Exploration Rules
-only teammates will be allowed to talk to each other. All other communications are not allowed between other players
-Victory is only achieved if one team controls 6 regions and all three members of that team claim it.
-sign up as a team or individual looking for a team. There will be no player draft
-Kingdom draft will follow Warlords draft format. Each team will select one person to draft kingdoms for there team
-No Dropping this game. Only sign up if you can see the game through to the end. If someone does drop other teammates will perform the kingdoms turns until a replacement can be found.

I would like to play obviously. I have no set teammates and would be happy to join up with most anyone I have worked with in the past that is willing to communicate a lot with myself and another teammate.

Sounds like a great setup. I have a slot and would love to play on the JF team if that works for you.

(09-04-2014, 01:26 PM)VballMichael Wrote: Sounds like a great setup. I have a slot and would love to play on the JF team if that works for you.

Shouldn't you two monsters being leading opposing teams?
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

Wynand, the Deliverer, and Morgan Kane are eager to entire the fray as a team!

Monsters abound....

Roar.
-The Deliverer

(09-04-2014, 01:26 PM)VballMichael Wrote: Sounds like a great setup. I have a slot and would love to play on the JF team if that works for you.

Sounds like we need a third Smile

(09-04-2014, 03:48 PM)wfrankenhoff Wrote: Wynand, the Deliverer, and Morgan Kane are eager to entire the fray as a team!

No pressure on the rest of us to win with this team. I look forward to the challenge

(09-04-2014, 04:35 PM)VballMichael Wrote: Monsters abound....

Seriously. You may want to join with JumpingFist after all.

I'll see what I can do to make certain thy get the Dwarf, Underworld, Sorcerer team....
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

I'm willing to round out JF's team if he and V are interested.