Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Forum Only Diplomacy
(11-03-2016, 04:06 PM)Atuan Wrote: (DU) - NO  It seems you picked up something of mine while exploring the northern regions.  The Lord of the Forest would like to trade for it this turn.  It seems your war is progressing nicely for you.

Atuan - Middling Centaurian Scribe

(NO) Indeed. I'm open to it of course, let me see how my orders come out.

(PI) Darn it TY I really was hoping you were just passing through or using my village as a place to stash your emissaries away from prying eyes of those who were slowing down your progress. To bad, I was going to keep quiet about that, but now I guess I have to help those your at war with, unless you can see some sort of option to fix this infraction.  Hope to hear from you to clarify your views on the issue,

-Rogal

(11-04-2016, 12:17 AM)Rogal Wrote: (PI) Darn it TY I really was hoping you were just passing through or using my village as a place to stash your emissaries away from prying eyes of those who were slowing down your progress. To bad, I was going to keep quiet about that, but now I guess I have to help those your at war with, unless you can see some sort of option to fix this infraction.  Hope to hear from you to clarify your views on the issue,

-Rogal

SA-PI my Lord, what would it take for you to give everyone that info for me? Can you please tell me what type of Emissaries they are? By the way the TY 1st and 6th division groups have been completely destroyed. 

Rellgar

SA- NO It seems your priestess has stopped in my village to refresh herself, I hope she enjoys the wonderfull mountain spring waters. What about your agent and emissary in the other village in Amberland that was under control of the NE and was about to be taken back by me? I suppose we can make a trade next month for the 2 of mine, it would be a good deal for you considering the low rank of my 2 people.

Rellgar The Great

(11-04-2016, 01:06 AM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(11-04-2016, 12:17 AM)Rogal Wrote: (PI) Darn it TY I really was hoping you were just passing through or using my village as a place to stash your emissaries away from prying eyes of those who were slowing down your progress. To bad, I was going to keep quiet about that, but now I guess I have to help those your at war with, unless you can see some sort of option to fix this infraction.  Hope to hear from you to clarify your views on the issue,

-Rogal

SA-PI my Lord, what would it take for you to give everyone that info for me? Can you please tell me what type of Emissaries they are? By the way the TY 1st and 6th division groups have been completely destroyed. 

Rellgar

SA-PI my capitalist friend, you would not willIngly harbor my enemies inside Amberland?

SA-RA-GN would my friends be prepared for war that is breaking out all across Alamaze. Can we focus on finding the remnants of the TY? Please post any information you have on the toddler king. As I said to the PI, 2 of his groups have been destroyed. 

Rellgar

(PI) It is I basically do not look everywhere and the TY had enough enemies so I did not want to pile in.  He still has casters out there since he had a patrol with no leaders pass by in 2TY but I am sure that group number changes.  I have yet to declare anyone an enemy, so I protect no one who is supposedly guilty. That being said, I do not think you all will find the TY leader or is hidden bases. The TY will never quit being a pest until you eliminate ALL of his land holdings, kill that wraith, and once he is broke no orders will really mater.   (ie Dupont does not quit games you have to force him out). 

-Rogal

(11-04-2016, 01:38 AM)Rogal Wrote: (PI) It is I basically do not look everywhere and the TY had enough enemies so I did not want to pile in.  He still has casters out there since he had a patrol with no leaders pass by in 2TY but I am sure that group number changes.  I have yet to declare anyone an enemy, so I protect no one who is supposedly guilty. That being said, I do not think you all will find the TY leader or is hidden bases. The TY will never quit being a pest until you eliminate ALL of his land holdings, kill that wraith, and once he is broke no orders will really mater.   (ie Dupont does not quit games you have to force him out). 

-Rogal
GN

To SA - the loss of his wraith was a major factor in the Tyrant's decision to leave Runnemede.

I am ready to support war in Torvale or anywhere else

(11-04-2016, 01:38 AM)Rogal Wrote: (PI) It is I basically do not look everywhere and the TY had enough enemies so I did not want to pile in.  He still has casters out there since he had a patrol with no leaders pass by in 2TY but I am sure that group number changes.  I have yet to declare anyone an enemy, so I protect no one who is supposedly guilty. That being said, I do not think you all will find the TY leader or is hidden bases. The TY will never quit being a pest until you eliminate ALL of his land holdings, kill that wraith, and once he is broke no orders will really mater.   (ie Dupont does not quit games you have to force him out). 

-Rogal

(DU) - PI were you able to pick up that item? If not its all good.

- NO please let me know.

(PI) DU -  I got it.