Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Forum Only Diplomacy
(11-23-2016, 02:21 AM)Rogal Wrote: (PI) With the WA dropping, anyone have an issue with me grabbing a town and maybe another pop center in region 2? Normally I would leave the spoils to the victor, but when someone drops it tends to leave a little unbalance to the world.

SA - Is that region 3? PI I think you have your eye patch on the wrong eye again. .

(PI) yup your correct, I meant 3.

(11-23-2016, 02:21 AM)Rogal Wrote: (PI) With the WA dropping, anyone have an issue with me grabbing a town and maybe another pop center in region 2? Normally I would leave the spoils to the victor, but when someone drops it tends to leave a little unbalance to the world.

LI - Well, the WA was actually defeated in battle so the situation is different but since I'm not really interested in winning this game, I'll allow you to have the town at area AT if you wish.

(11-22-2016, 09:14 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: (RA) - SA  Hey Holy Man, can you spare a few food?  The summer drought has reduced the harvest again.  9000 for 3000 gold would be much appreciated.  
How goes the hunt for NO in the northlands?  Are you finding him or is he finding you?

GN did you take Vanasheen yet?  Will you be sending a group north to assist in the demise of NO too?  I'll keep you posted on those TY groups as I know they must be of interest to you.

Wookie Panz , humble range rider

(NO) Gonna keep the 4vs1 going huh? Odd. Is that actually fun for you?

(PI) Sounds good to me, thanks.  I wonder if Dupont was playing the WA and was in that position if he would still be playing, I would guess yes he would.

(11-23-2016, 04:18 PM)Rogal Wrote: (PI) Sounds good to me, thanks.  I wonder if Dupont was playing the WA and was in that position if he would still be playing, I would guess yes he would.

No question that DuPont is an excellent player but so is Netstrider. Just look at his Valhalla stats. Netstrider has medaled in nearly every game that he/she has played in. That's better than most I would say. I think I just got lucky by outnumbering his wizards in that major battle...

I never meant to insult anyone, just a comment that some will play with just one governor and others would rather just start a new game then just be a harassment force.

SA-Gobble! Gobble! Gobble! His Majesty is on a Turkey hunt. We hope everyone has a restful day of Thanksgiving! 

Rellgar the Thankful

(11-24-2016, 02:43 PM)RELLGAR Wrote: SA-Gobble! Gobble! Gobble! His Majesty is on a Turkey hunt. We hope everyone has a restful day of Thanksgiving! 

Rellgar the Thankful

RA - Same to you Rellgar and also to all of the other rulers in Alamaze.  The fun we have with the games and the new people we meet are things I am thankful for.  Happy turkey hunting!

Wookie the turkey eater.

(RA) - GN, RA, Well it was just a matter of time, NO is at my capitol, WM, with his 5th NO army group, led by Warlord Shakar. Any help would be appreciated.

NO, should I be thankful for what I am about to receive? Is it revenge that is the dish best served cold?

Wookie