Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Forum Only Diplomacy
(PI) Thanks NO for the heads up, need to do a last second order change.

- Rogal

(10-20-2016, 02:25 AM)Acererak Wrote:
(10-18-2016, 02:51 PM)Rogal Wrote: (PI) -> WA, Just make an offer, I will either accept it or not.  We have a little time to debate price since I am on a case already for another empire and my 2nd group is not ready yet for exploring.  I also could use agents but I would rather have a group ready to go at the same time as an agent attempt will not be as successful me thinks in this new era.

SA/NO I moved into Pirate cove and Lore Song, just making sure these are the correct 2 and letting you know encase you want to rebel them for a little extra production.

Rogal

(NO) -PI: Thanks for letting us know. Those are correct. I don't have the orders to rebel so please be advised.

SA-NO It looks like our agreement has worked out to our benefit. I look forward to working with you again. 
Rellgar the Great

(DU) - PI are we trading for a trinket this turn good sir? I hope you gained valuable experience and I have the 35k gold doubloons for your troubles.
(DU) - SA/TY seems I will be moving a group into Torvale for a turn or 2, didn't want to surprise one of you. And I was hoping the other one wouldn't show up but C'est La Vie. The Lord of the Forest always enjoys a good show.

Atuan - Middling Centaurian Scribe

(10-20-2016, 04:49 PM)Atuan Wrote: (DU) - PI are we trading for a trinket this turn good sir?  I hope you gained valuable experience and I have the 35k gold doubloons for your troubles.
(DU) - SA/TY seems I will be moving a group into Torvale for a turn or 2, didn't want to surprise one of you.  And I was hoping the other one wouldn't show up but C'est La Vie.  The Lord of the Forest always enjoys a good show.

Atuan - Middling Centaurian Scribe

SA-DU We see the TY division camped outside your village in Torvale. We assume that is the reason you are moving a group down into Torvale? I will persue that TY group and destroy it! 

Rellgar

(DU) - SA Sadly yes. It seems our people down there will need protection/saving. Perhaps we will be wrong and the brat king was just moving past, but the Lord of the Forest suspects not. Should he show up on other locals in Torvale after this and should he hit our village, we would be happy to protect those villages from assault.

(PI) to SA Not this turn, this might take a few turns based off of the calculator results I am reading. I just got a copy of the new program the other day.

(10-20-2016, 05:01 PM)Atuan Wrote: (DU) - SA  Sadly yes.  It seems our people down there will need protection/saving.  Perhaps we will be wrong and the brat king was just moving past, but the Lord of the Forest suspects not.  Should he show up on other locals in Torvale after this and should he hit our village, we would be happy to protect those villages from assault.

SA-DU would you happen to know the name of the TY leader of that division? I also have a TY division outside my village as well. I will chase them both down and destroy them. 

Rellgar

(DU) - PI I assume that was to me, no worries let me know.
(DU) - SA The TY leaders is General is Ura Hardspear

(PI) Yes it was, seems a patch over one eye also get me letters mixed up.

(10-20-2016, 06:03 PM)Atuan Wrote: (DU) - PI I assume that was to me, no worries let me know.
(DU) - SA The TY leaders is General is Ura Hardspear

SA-DU We thank the Lord of the Forrest. TY has his 1st group division at PF lead by Major General Snorg if anyone is interested.

Rellgar