Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Forum Only Diplomacy
NE > ALL
I HAVE A SEQUENCE QUESTION?

DO WE PAY THE FOOD AND GOLD COST FOR REINFORCEMENTS THE TURN BEFORE THEY ARRIVE. PAY TURN 4, GET TROOPS TURN 5. THE TURN SEQUENCE SAYS REINFORCEMENTS, THEN CONSUMPTION?

THANKS FOR ANY RESPONSE

you pay the reinforcement cost on the turn they arrive... so turn 5 you pay the extra. Ohman, on questions such as these where it is not game specific questions you can email me (somethingissilly@yahoo.com) or ask in the main forums. It might get you a faster response Smile

(09-20-2016, 04:39 AM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(09-20-2016, 02:24 AM)Acererak Wrote:
(09-19-2016, 04:38 PM)RELLGAR Wrote: SA-NO We have your ambassador that was unintentionally detained when the village of pirates cove was taken over by our forces. He will be immediately released for a small transpotationfee of 1 gold. I am also happy to announce I have found a nice village that that could join your kingdom. We thank you for helping us gain control of Amberland.

RELLGAR The Mighty

(NO) 

NO- SA Ah yes, our ambassador. Perhaps he may stay a turn or two in your dungeon as I am short of orders still as I raise my influence. I would like to take the village soon, can you let me know where it is in relation to the fair Pirate Cove? Many thanks.

To find what you seek, travel due west 4 squares. Let me know when your emissary will be arriving and I can make it easier for you to take control.

SA-NO We are happy to see you have control of the village, our emmisarry will leave there. Thank you for not bidding this turn, do wish to bid this turn or pass it to the Ranger, then do your bid the following month?

RELLGAR

I will take the bid this month if everyone is ok with that.

(DU) - PI Admiral, the Lord of the Forest hopes you are settling in to you new town. We have need of your services to recover a trinket from some waters and would trade you the key while also paying for the recovery.

Atuan - Lowly Centaurian Scribe

SA-NE Death defiler, why are so many of your high ranking emissaries in my pc? Are they here to bring me gifts? Our troops and Agents are now on high alert! 

RELLGAR The Great

(09-26-2016, 05:07 PM)Acererak Wrote: I will take the bid this month if everyone is ok with that.

The Sacred Order agrees

(PI) - DU This sounds like a non agent sort of deal, or I misunderstood you.  This also sounds like we might have to broadcast certain item numbers in the open, but you might have another way, like using agents to swap items? Either way I am game, Also what water way makes a difference due to loss of trade income and such, but easy to work out.  

To the Council, my vote is open to the other members, so unless I am needed to break a vote for who goes next for an issue, I am game for what ever you decide, just make sure a vote goes up and I am fine.

Rogal

(DU) - PI. You are correct, would not be covered under the deal we have struck. The Lord of the Forest would be paying for you to retrieve an artifact from the sea of Drowning. We would need to give the number to the key in open but I know the number for said trinket and would not need it for the return. The location would be given from the town you have relocated to in Oakendell. Let me know your fee for said recovery.

Atuan - Lowly Centaurian Scribe

(PI)  - to  (DU) Let me think about the price since I will need to level up casters due to the fact I am guessing this will be one of the hardest encounters in the game?   Lucky for you, I also have an adventures heart and look at this as a challenge. Since the last time I went on the big battles, I used Liches and I do not have that as an option this game world. I will also need 2 turns before I can jump to where your target is.  Payment can be in gold, a cheaper artifact, or population centers not in our original agreement. Let me know if the waiting 2 turns is an issue or not.

(PI) to (everyone) P.S. We pirates will be up for hire for different tasks.  If your a military kingdom and can not teleport around or prefer not to be in the waterways, Look my way.  Payment does not always need to be gold, artifacts are also welcome.  Besides, whats a plantar worth if you exchange it for a mighty weapon you can not get too due to distance.  Perhaps your a wizard kingdom, you want some protection in a future war, and do not want to waste caster spells on your own potential High Value Targets.  If you post  a deal with me, I will protect your assets with an agent, plus everyone will know your protected, so in a way your doubly protected for who wants to assassinate a level 3 caster with a level 14 counter agent protecting him/her. Want to be trickier,  ask for protection of random assets, so could I be protecting your groups, your emissaries, or maybe your production.  Offer me a price, for everything can be negotiated with gold ,artifacts or minor population centers (we love water ones bty). 

Rogal