Alamaze - New

Full Version: #145 - New Player Primeval with Wizard Mentor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(08-16-2014, 02:11 AM)Panda Wrote: [ -> ]OK, I zap a region with my panda hugs and love and stuff ( 470 PANDA REGION ).

Region was hostile and under control before the Panda love.
Region still hostil and under control after the Panda love.

No changes to enemy/ally... no message that I had been hated on with a #475 aka leave poop in yer shoe order.

Is there a level of regional reaction below hostile? If so, begs the question is there a level of reaction above friendly?

Maaaan, I hate grinding faction....!!!....
/sings FACTION!-REACTION!-I can't get no, satisfaction! /ducks

Yes, to both. But my understanding is that it is limited to one such secret level.
Thanks much guys!

Cipher

There are no secret levels!
You should be able to track your "natural" level and then overlay the effects of an enemy (- 1 level) or natural enemy (-2 levels) or ally (+1 level) controlling the region...
So, there is hostile and Megahostile, friendly and Megafriendly.
How can anyone hate the Panda? Waay too many h8rs out there.

We're just chillin, knockin back with some IPA celebratin our second region. Givin a shout out to all our homies in Elfland and the rest of the world. Word.

King Gnome (trying to increase my street cred)
What day are the turns due since we got them a day late, Tuesday or Wednesday. I was just wondering since this happened last time and they were almost run on a Tuesday but were marked for Wednesday.

Cipher

due dates should be printed on the first page of your results...
they will not skip you if your turn is in before the due date on your turn sheet. in this case wednesday
Did our game get process delayed again? I did not see anything in grasshoppers notes.
No turn here so I guess so?
Did I miss a turn or is the game late?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21