Alamaze - New

Full Version: #145 - New Player Primeval with Wizard Mentor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
With these primeval games the board kind of rotates based on where people claim there second region. Meaning in this game. The BL noticed WA forces in R8 so went N to R9. WA saw the GN make R4 reaction high on council so figure let avoid R4 and go for 8 as a second region. So that leaves DW and EL. If EL wants a pieceful R2 then they need to go for R2 and check that DW went for R6. These things should have been discussed through diplomacy normally long before. I purposely did not engage anyone so you guys would be forced to work it out. Part of learning.

The middle game. With everyone racing for there second region are they also building defenses or more offenses planning for there next step. Any alliances already formed? Do you know how to protect yourselves? how to prepare to launch that big offensive? How to find clues who will be targeting you next? These are all part of the middle game except alliances that is normally done very early I have found.

Someone suggested holding back on an attack. When you attack you either attack or you do not.
Would like to apologize for holding the game up - yeah, that was my fault.

Would also like to publicly thank Grasshopper for working on a day off to get the turn out, and to Ry'vor for allowing this thing.
I'm kinda amazed that you guys knew what was going on with my wife, but the world often surprises, thrills, and amazes.

This format of gaming is very details specific, as I am (sometimes painfully) relearning. Will try hard to make my turn processing as boring as possible until we get to online orders entry.
Its only a game at the end of the day....

Use to play a game call Austerlitz and if there was a delay by an hour there was hell on !
I also may have held up the game by putting an incorrect format on my turn submission. Was away from the computer over the weekend; back in touch now. Miss a little, miss a lot

Panda, hope all is well. There are more important things than games!

With everyone racing for there second region are they also building defenses or more offenses planning for there next step. Any alliances already formed? Do you know how to protect yourselves? how to prepare to launch that big offensive? How to find clues who will be targeting you next? These are all part of the middle game except alliances that is normally done very early I have found.

Um, no to most of the above...am sure that someone is plotting something nasty for me...
Sorry everyone, I just got my turn in so we will have to wait till tomorrow for a turn. Turn sheet was set for tomorrow, but everyone had turns in already so we could of gone back to the old turn in schedule. Technicality I did not mess up but still, if some of you are like me, you want to see your new turn ASAP,, kind of like waiting to see if you got cool presents for the holidays or coal in your stocking. Notice the Elf kingdoms X-mas reference.
I think we will be back on Monday next week weather it run today or tomorrow.
Um, not everyone had the turn in. Will be sending shortly.
OK, turn in. If we get our turns in early will the turn run early? So if the turn is due Monday but we all knuckle down and get our move in Thursday will it run then? If so, the Gnomes will stop harvesting all this grain and put more effort into thought processes...
Our game was delayed one day, it should just go back to a normal turn sequence. I do not know if it can go faster, but It can go back to its original turn sequence from what I understand.
Woot! TURNS!

GoGo super-Grasshopper!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21