Alamaze - New

Full Version: #145 - New Player Primeval with Wizard Mentor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Gnomes hope that all is well with the Dragons, as they put forward an issue for the HC but did not vote. We hope that all is well and that Real Life did not intrude.
Or maybe it was some advanced strategy...
Got the order wrong and ended up not voting on my own council proposal...embarrassing! Wondering what other CUNNING PLANS can be instigated to astound and amaze one and all!

Relieved Panda is relieved - wife is home from the hospital, still healing but better.
Did anyone else not see their Early Strategic Objective (ESO) on turn 9? Have mine listed on turn 8, but not 9.

Hope it is still in effect, been planning for it.
Relieved Panda is relieved - wife is home from the hospital, still healing but better.

That's good news. Hope things continue going well.

ESO...ESO... <ruffling through pages of information> Hmmm...<cursing under breath>...which of my advisors is guilty of this? <more cursing, sounds of gnomes running for cover>

Nothing to see here folks. Please move along.
I hope I get my ESO, that being said, mine seems very easy to get since there are no Dark elves for me to deal with. Is the Gnome and Dwarf ESO's need the other to not do as well. For example, I need to have a higher influence then the DE's, my natural enemy, do the Gnomes and Dwarfs have a similar issue?
I have some thing like that with SO.
Everyone get there ESO? In this format ESO should always be very achievable.

Congrats on the second regions this turn looks like only the GN is still missing one.

Have not seen any enemy/ally declarations. On T10 this is a very pieceful game so far. Well except for the little GN trying to take one of my towns. I slapped his hand and tried to send his duke back home.

Now we have a little Elven brigade running around Amberland and stumbled on my 1WA division with there P8. Of course we will let them pass just curious how an elf got lost out this far from the forest.
The unit is just moving north and thought they were in torvale or Northern Mists/Oakdell area. BTY I messed up the High Council bid this month so no issue. I did not put a bid in as a multiple of 500, I thought the bid was like the on to get on the council, any amount.
Big armies are nice when they are on the move, doing stuff. Right now they are a rope around my neck.

Right now, I think the game state is peaceful because everyone assumes they will get dogpiled if they attack.

Maybe the gnomes will go after Torvale as their second region?

So I'm just mapping regions, improving position, and twiddling thumbs Waiting for someone to have an ah-ha moment.
Can a King wear the artifact - Ring of Protection ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21