Alamaze - New

Full Version: #145 - New Player Primeval with Wizard Mentor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
yes late. if it goes past midnight it could push us to tuesday which would mean we will miss a processing turn.
Probably starting turn 16 ( so as to not mess with any ESO stuff ), I will start trying some wacky stuff. I'd like to get some experience with agent actions (not killing but some other stuff ) and seeing how effective they are.

If I have any eager volunteers, I'd be happy to swap permissions, return stuff I took, pay for damages, etc.
Anyone see a turn for this today?

--------------------

Also - please consider - - - - >>>
Probably starting turn 16 ( so as to not mess with any of your ESO stuff ), I will start trying some wacky stuff. I'd like to get some experience with agent actions (not killing but some other stuff ) and seeing how effective they are.

If I have any eager volunteers, I'd be happy to swap permissions, return stuff I took, pay for damages, etc.
Was just going to ask same thing. Really do not want a third turn in a row late. But have not seen a processing status message yet ether.
Folks, thanks again for all the patience while I take my first week away from processing. Cipher may get this and other games on track. Too much to do in my last few hours before leaving for Chicago to get my daughter married. Not a conspiracy.
I have been happy with processing. Got all turns in good time yesterday. Just curious.
I actually thought it would be no processing while you were out so I am a happy camper
Chicago - the town I probably most love and , in soem ways - most hate...brrrr...but what an AWESOME town!
WooHooo! I spotted a roaming Gnome!

GET OFF MY LAWN, GNOME !!!!!!

<<< BWahahahahaha - I slay me! >>>

GNOME-man will be left behind !

<<< I'll be here all night, try the veal... >>>

GNOME, mercy !!!!

<<< /ducks an assortment of thrown objects >>>>
(08-27-2014, 03:20 AM)Panda Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone see a turn for this today?

--------------------

Also - please consider - - - - >>>
Probably starting turn 16 ( so as to not mess with any of your ESO stuff ), I will start trying some wacky stuff. I'd like to get some experience with agent actions (not killing but some other stuff ) and seeing how effective they are.

You can mess around with my stuff wizards are off limits though.
Thanks JF.

No ganking wizzys, emmys, or kings - I may try to steal / kidnap / etc - will promptly return or replace and will not grab wizzys.

What about stuff on wizzys with prompt return? You have a lot of artifacts geared towards wizard.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21