Alamaze - New

Full Version: #145 - New Player Primeval with Wizard Mentor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Sorry Themok. Gnomish names are hard to pronounce with Elvish tongues. or rather, I would be the Elves, but don't have my marching orders yet....which was the point of my original email.
Apparently, the Black Dragons are holding the Elvish orders hostage. Oh, those wicked dragons!

Sent a message to support. Guessing they will restart you so.I cannot reveal your secret desire to Riverdance.
(06-20-2014, 03:53 PM)Panda Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently, the Black Dragons are holding the Elvish orders hostage. Oh, those wicked dragons!

Sent a message to support. Guessing they will restart you so.I cannot reveal your secret desire to Riverdance.

..and to frolick through the trees....come frolick with us Black Dragons....come frolick with us.......Let your inner dragon shine! I received the new orders. I am not certain if they actually regenerated me or just changed the email, so I guess I would ask if you could throw out the email on the offchance that you would have all my positions and naughty little secrets, although the latter are kind of harmless in this game since there are five of us and five council seats. A seat for everyone. Oh joy! No one is left out......(runs off singing into the forest).....tra la la li la.......
Emails with the infos gone, though I suspect they regenerated your start.
greetings from the Lord of The Dwarves

colindanks@hotmail.co.uk
Bwewo, Boop. BEEEP~ BOOP.

<<<<TOP SECRET>>>>

EYES ONRY!

Black Dwagon Super Secret Sacred Orders.... OF DOOM!

1. Move some stuff
2. Do some stuff
3. Buy some stuff
4. Sell some stuff
5, Shine boots. Shiny black boots can never be too shiney.

Do not let these ADVANCED TACTICS fall into enemy hands! This courier will self destruct in 10...9..BOOM!!!...I lied.... Moohahahahhahahah!
Can't believe Panda spilled the beans. Now it is all so simple for The Others!
No need for me to be here. Panda has cracked the code.
Already, Support is flooded with requests:

"How do I stop the Elves from doing stuff???"

"What is the order to stop him from selling stuff? Or buying stuff?"

"Can he both do stuff and move stuff in the same turn?" This guy is some sort of 4th dimensional hybrid player. He must be stopped, but can he be?
Get your neurons connecting, lesser beings!
(06-23-2014, 01:42 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: [ -> ]Already, Support is flooded with requests:

"How do I stop the Elves from doing stuff???"

"What is the order to stop him from selling stuff? Or buying stuff?"

"Can he both do stuff and move stuff in the same turn?" This guy is some sort of 4th dimensional hybrid player. He must be stopped, but can he be?
Get your neurons connecting, lesser beings!

Come frolick with us......dance in the glades.....tra la la la li lee....."stuff" is so silleeeee.......move and sell.....sell and move......neurons required....get in the groove.....Ry Vor is ranting....herding grasshoppers......NooBs galore......call the Koppers.......
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21