Alamaze - New

Full Version: #145 - New Player Primeval with Wizard Mentor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Since you guys seem shy about attacking each other. How about you all attack me in Amberland. I will fight back but you guys can fight each other over my PCs in Amberland. Can start this turn or agree to start T19
should I just assume I will loose viperhead and Lorathane or even oakendell?
Not from me but I do not control what others do. Just trying to give you guys something to fight
ok, sounds like a plan.
Would be good if you guys partner up and work in groups of two. You could all team up but that is bad practice.
I wont be attacking this turn, but after that, who ever want to work together let me know. The teams could be north vs south, east vs. west. or some weird X configuration of teams.
Don't you suffer some kind of negative modifier for attacking allied PC and troops?

Also, is it considered poor game manners to attack an ally without declaring him an enemy?
Yes for sure bad game etiquette to attack an ally. But in this case I am giving the OK to attack in R5. I am not prepaired so should be fun. I will fight and try to keep my area while the two teams also fight. Anything is fine. Bring the wizard slayer. Type to kill my king. Take my capital it is all fair game. I will not be moving into your other region. If you want to set boudries with the other kingdoms go ahead.
Only difference here is I am going to keep you guys ally. Normally I would not do that.
Who is in. Maybe I can start being well not nice starting this turn.
If you have just one region on turn 25 and nobody else has 4 regions, do you "win"?

If a mommy panda and daddy panda love one another very much, will they make baby pandas?

Is this orb of anti-magic any good?
Dibs on the Gnomes as an ally - I am quite fond of him, as we are both fans of good whiskey, aka "God's apology for mosquitos".

Is next turn ok to launch or do we need to wait until the following so I can get my nap in?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21