Alamaze - New

Full Version: #145 - New Player Primeval with Wizard Mentor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
I can remember a game in the 80s that used to tell you to rest your eyes after you had been playing for an hour.
Hmmm. Yes, I remember hearing about some game that if you didn't stop you'd go blind...
why can't I remember that turn 5 is important for some reason ?

Will I remember about turn 10
Hey everyone, just wanted to post my thoughts on the last turn (5) and my thoughts about it. I hope some might get some use out of this. This is the first turn I had control of the Elven kingdom since taking it over on turn 4.

After getting all the turn sheets of the prior turns, I had to really study the prior moves and orders. I downloaded the map and plotted known population centers as well as marked all scouted terrain. Following that, I studied my Agents/emissaries and plotted to get them into the most useful positions I could. Examining the economics of my realm, I was in a good position but come winter, I was in for a cold reception if I did not work on this. Luckily, I could possibly take 4 pop centers. Next to change were the standing orders my elves seemed to have set up. Agent training seemed ok, but raising production values was too expensive and had to go. Finally, I kept my fingers crossed that I did my turn sheet correctly.

Turn 5 arrived and "WOOT", every order was a success. Winter is here and it looks like my agents took over enough villages to feed my armies all winter. Now comes some facing dancing to issue orders that need gold. Goals will be to take over Oakendell as soon as possible. More recons will commence as well as working on trade partners. No one bid for an issue on the High council but that will most likely not happen again.
Extra food I have. Looking for a trade if anyone wants to.
I would like some food will even offer 1 gold for 2 food. How much did you want to trade?

Shoot me an email or message
(07-15-2014, 06:31 PM)Jumpingfist Wrote: [ -> ]I would like some food will even offer 1 gold for 2 food. How much did you want to trade?

Shoot me an email or message

30,000 food I have to spare.
Sounds good I will issue a 202 order 15000 gold for 30000 food. Please issue its 201 compliment.

Also make sure your good on food for this turn and next of winter.
(07-15-2014, 07:09 PM)Jumpingfist Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds good I will issue a 202 order 15000 gold for 30000 food. Please issue its 201 compliment.

Also make sure your good on food for this turn and next of winter.

Will do. Food for next season is good since after feeding my troops I have left overs. Seems us elves do not eat a lot, that and I took over a few villages.
Shout outs to Black Dragons and Gnomes for securing regions. Gotta keep up with the Dwarves, ya know...
Food production in the sunny south looking better than the first couple turns. Contact me if interested.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21