Alamaze - New

Full Version: #145 - New Player Primeval with Wizard Mentor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Well my elven attack was proven to be a complete joke. I am now of course all bark and no bite. I see Dome of Invun. does protect cities 100% and does not act as a simple wall of flame. How many dome's were up on the city I wonder? I did cast 2 anti dome spells, but elf magic is so far not too impressive. Perhaps that level 11 warlock is beyond my understanding of magic use. Maybe I should of tried the 171 spell?

Good luck Gnome/Black Dragon team, for team elf was a pure joke this turn.
4 domes for you. I figured the BL has 5 dome blocking wizards it would be harder after I made it through his anti nuke spells the last turn. BL agent like his groups are hard to keep track of. They keep jumping around.
(09-23-2014, 05:37 PM)Jumpingfist Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-23-2014, 02:17 PM)Beatific Wrote: [ -> ]Scorched Earth! Gotta love it! And an interesting way to destroy an artifact. I thought I read that that could only be done at the Mountain of Doom (or somesuch). Good to know.

No artifacts were destroyed in creation of this film. I actually have no idea how many died and survived. I partially did it to try and disrupt the many agents from protecting his groups of wizards. Trouble was he moved them far away and I do not see them.

Well I will just ask the question then. If an artie is located at a PC that is destroyed, is it also destroyed?
Have fun stormin' de Castle!
No they would transfer to the capital as far as I know. If say an agent or king dies with an artifact to goes to the capital.
If it is any consolation Mr. EL they have now made it so you know when your emissary moves into someone's capital. Trying to usurp a capital never goes well.

In this game is has no effect but normally if you think someone will just dome the place you plan to attack you can siege it to give them half production that turn even if you move off the PC. This works well for cities. I also see a lot of players do both attack and siege for multiple turns in case someone drops the dome the next turn.
Oh and who took my governor. That was not nice.
Oh, I did not know that was your capital. I also see that 171 is really almost useless unless you have friendly in the region. My guess its now for neutral pop centers. I also see you captured all the really good artifacts with insane level of wizards.
With new 171 if I have friendly you will never succeed. That is a no go condition now.
New plan to beat the Mentor Warlock. Let him keep his 2 regions and force him to rebel his own areas, and if he does not do this, he MIGHT loose?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21