Alamaze - New

Full Version: #145 - New Player Primeval with Wizard Mentor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
That's what we decided - now we have a Dwarven infestation to play with down south
(09-30-2014, 11:48 PM)Rogal Wrote: [ -> ]New plan to beat the Mentor Warlock. Let him keep his 2 regions and force him to rebel his own areas, and if he does not do this, he MIGHT loose?

If am going to do that I way as well do it in style and nuke them.

Did you want to set up a big battle? Not like I can intercept anyone with my big 2 radius
Let me rephrase something I probably overstated...

Learning by doing can be very tough and very discouraging. It is a steep learning curve, but perhaps the challenge is worth it when productive results are obtained.

Glad I have something to do in this game that does not involve the WA.
I am glad to see someone finally attacked someone else Smile. Way go go DW best of luck to you in taking advantage of what was going on. The DW has been pretty silent this game.
Just remember our border deal, Mister Dwarf. I know you to be an honorable player, so if you wanna break it, please let me know.

I AM coming to the aid of a declared ally, which should be no suprise to anyone, but I will continue to honor the deal we made unless I give you notice per the terms of our agreement.

In truth, will probably get there too late for the cool battles.... /sadpanda
(10-01-2014, 01:13 AM)Jumpingfist Wrote: [ -> ]I am glad to see someone finally attacked someone else Smile. Way go go DW best of luck to you in taking advantage of what was going on. The DW has been pretty silent this game.
Dwarves, Mr. Rico!!! Zillions of them!!!

This will be an interesting last couple turns...
Its not an invasion of Dwarves, they are just going back to their proper homeland !

Lets see who the Dwarves attack then. Bit boring otherwise !
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21