Alamaze - New

Full Version: #145 - New Player Primeval with Wizard Mentor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Oh dear someone declared me enemy guess I should respond to those vile Dragons and Gnomes. Curious why that panda Dragon is already friendly in Amberland. Hmmmm.

I would recommend declaring the turn you launch the attack vs the turn before. In this case it is kinda a lot not the normal thing, so hard to figure out when to or not do things.
Hey, Pandas are a friendly people!

Umm, I'm currently in discussion with the Gnome about maybe making Amberland a "every panda for himself mosh pit of doooooooom"!

Level playing field and all that.

Now the warlock will show us some of the scary tricks a wizzy kingdom can pull...

..and after the game, I'm gonna pick yer brain on how-to.
Well - Will try to ya;lk to Gnomes after the turn is processed. I tink he wqs n a hurry to get it in.

Stil, hik fgair play should be the order of the day and will rtetreat out of area if necessary to balance.

ugh.... cannot coredt spelling, nurse yelling... grrr
This may be a foolish question that is not answered until after the game, but my HP located the PC in Amberland. The valiant Gnome army moves to one of the areas only to find nothing.
Is this the Warlock showing his power, or a glitch?
You guys have the full spell lists for all kingdoms correct? There is a limit on most empires powers. Destroy town is possible, but I doubt he destroyed a town out of spite.
(WA) I did destroy a certain village containing lots of shinny boots. It was close to the boarder where you could be coming from Mr. GN.

The Elven army does have an impressive wizard corps.
(09-22-2014, 08:47 PM)Jumpingfist Wrote: [ -> ](WA) I did destroy a certain village containing lots of shinny boots. It was close to the boarder where you could be coming from Mr. GN.
So much for thinking that the WA would not destroy a village out of spite. Wink
Well played, I suppose.
Scorched Earth! Gotta love it! And an interesting way to destroy an artifact. I thought I read that that could only be done at the Mountain of Doom (or somesuch). Good to know.
(09-23-2014, 02:17 PM)Beatific Wrote: [ -> ]Scorched Earth! Gotta love it! And an interesting way to destroy an artifact. I thought I read that that could only be done at the Mountain of Doom (or somesuch). Good to know.

No artifacts were destroyed in creation of this film. I actually have no idea how many died and survived. I partially did it to try and disrupt the many agents from protecting his groups of wizards. Trouble was he moved them far away and I do not see them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21