Alamaze - New

Full Version: #145 - New Player Primeval with Wizard Mentor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Sure you can try. Your steal orders come after most my spells. Let me know if you want me to try and evade. Not using other agents just try to keep the artifacts away from you.
If all things go well, will this game see the new rules like the new 565? I would like to see what the elves get before this game ends.
Yeesh.
Have an unusual sighting. Send in the troops. Lose a general. Not a captain or corporal, a general. Rest of the force withdraws.
Being a gnome leader has its challenges. Angry
Dude, I was gonna steal that sword from you with my agents of coolness, but I don't have the heart. No fair punting a gnome when he's down.... I tracked that darn#$%#$%# thing for three turns, thought you were coming to keeeeeeel me!

You maybe wanna swap it for something? 200k gold? An artifact?
Oh! Also mister Warlock, I am going to steal gold from various places this turn, but pretend like it is a suprise, ok?

Do you need some gold? Or refund after my "pickle not-a-suprise" ?
Cool, turns are in, did not think we would get them till the holiday was over. A big thank you to the Alamaze team.

P.S. yes Panda, I did see your message.
Normally I would ask Jumpingfist this question, but since this game is almost bloodless, my guess is everyone is doing the same things I am. I have 5 high priestesses looking for artifact names. I am getting now repeats of the same artifacts. I am doing weapon searches since there is also armor in that search but no luck. Am I doing something wrong here like adding the word armor instead or weapon or am I just getting bad luck? Also, what does key come under to find a name in a search or do I have to go to the item location and discover the key clues there?
I can send you a list of what goes to what type of artifact
Ok, that would be great, but I think I have it if its in that beginner package. I thought there were 3 keys but I could be wrong.
Yes three keys under King type. Yes same list in Alamaze tracker.
I would not trouble yourself over the keys though. I used 1 already. Own another and have the short name of the third.

I did divine a panda owned artifact this last turn.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21